How can a lesson be learnt and applied, when their is an agenda to make Nigeria the home to all Fulanis? Who needs to learn from the war, is it the Retired General who is leading us now with his colleagues who fought the war , or poor voiceless common Nigerians?
The north started the war by killing Igbos in a genicide, and ably supported by Yorubas, the coup that was executed principally to install a Yorba Man as the President was turned into what the north called Igbo coup and then killed Igbos like they killed their cows..Has the the north learned any lesson?
Apart from the devilshy schewed appointments of General Buhari in favor of his region the north, Fulani herdsmen has continued to kill and maim innocent citizens unperturbed, yet General Buhari has labelled IPOB a terrorist group.
Why must these killers be allowed to move about armed and kill when Nigerians , educated and civilised men and women are not allowed to carry guns for self defence?
If any person must learn a lesson, it is the Fulani north that needs to learn that lesson.
Yorubas formed legally, a simple local defence apparatus called Amotekun, the Fulani Governemt in Aso Rock, quickly declared it illegal, whereas the one by Kano State is allowed….What nonsense!!
One Nigeria has continued to fail when ever the rullership falls into the hands of these half baked individuals…Tell me, you Buhari Nigerians, Who talked of war during OBJ, Yar Ardua, and GEJs presidency?
People should be honest and tell General Buhari to apply the lessons from the war. These men should stop coming to the TV to give sugar coated words when the inside is so bitter.
We are in a war against Boko Haram, Fulanis start engaging them and moving them into Nigerian main stream Army, on the phoney grounds that they have changed? Has Buhari changed? No!
Who says that it is not a plan to create enough Fulani Population in the Army? I say it is!!
Why is there an Islamic Symbol in the Nigerian Coat of Arms? If muslims learnt any thing from the war and wants one Nigeria.. they should not have falsified the nations Coat of Arms!! Pure evil!!!
Why all the palaver over Cow Colonies, Ruga, and all the nonsense?
Who accounts for all the lives wasted by Fulani herds men, Nigeria Army since 2015?
Please please let those who want to say never again say so to The North.
What has General Buhari done to repent from The soaking of the blood of the Baboon with that of the monkey which was why Boko haram was supported and emboldened by him ab initio. And as if that was not enough insult on Nigerians Yourbas ( some) were clapping for him over his 75% and 5% voting patterned favoritism from his regime?
General Buhari is the one who has refused to learn any lessons.He hates Igbos, let him release Ndigbo to go!
Tinubu and Fashola said GEJ was clueless. Now with all their clues, Nigeria started drifting under them! Is that not shameful? Should they not be told?
Prof Utomi says restructuring is now a word that elicits reactions, and he tried to introduce another word, and that is the problem. Our academicians has refused to see the real issues pulling Nigeria apart.
Prof Utomi should learn from the Bishop Hassan Kukah, who in spite of superitending GEJs acceptance of the fake results that put Buhari into Aso Rock, same man was at the centre of the persuasion of the wavering Atiku, to accept the fake verdict of the 2016 election results, Lai Mohammed was detailed to warn the Bishop, when he said FGN was terrorising the people without carrying bombs.
One day, Sir, Fulanis will discountenace your wise counsel and remember that you are an Igbo man. So stay on one Nigeria, it pays you to do these things… Many Igbos have realised to Gods Glory, that this is not a time to embrace any Fulani Man.
This FGN removed Onnoghen as CJN, and installed Fulani CJN , that had to carry his Miyeti Allah bag during his swearing in ceremony and you say the north has learnt any lesson?
If after 50 years, nothing is done to celebrate Biafran war veterans, and Igbos are afraid to do so on their own for fear of being arrested and jailed, how can you ask Igbos to stay in this failed state called Nigeria?
In a country that has learnt any lessons, the INEC Chairman should resign over their failure to defend their actions against Hope Uzodimma that has given this General Buharis regime the plank to traumatised Imo State.
Those of you get your daily bread from Nigeria should carry on, But , Let Biafra go!
We are very fed up with the Fulani usurpation of power and every other things in Nigeria.
Let them own their Nigeria and rule all who believe in Nigeria. God forbid that they should dream of owning Igbo land ,Hope Uzodinma or No Hope Uzodimma. Iam saying this because, After listening and watching the video of Hope’s pleadings at the Adoration Ministry of Father Mbaka , which prompted Mbakas prophecy to Emeka, it became very clear that Hope will resume the rebuilding of Islamization in Imo, for that is an agenda closest to the hearts of General Buhari and his El- Rufai, And it is for that reason that Emeka was removed..shame on Nigerian politics.
In my humble opinion, Here are a few lessons from that war which is lost on Ndigbo:
- They killed Igbos genocidally in 1966, say to yourselves Never Again will the North kill an Igbo person and go free. It has to be 8 northerners to 1 Igbo blood from this 2020;
- You,Onye Igbo, fought a war and died from economic blockade; The South Eastern and Middle Belt, and South South should develop 2 deep,very very deep sea ports in their zones FGN or No FGN;
- Yorubas who are wiser in these matters have formed Amotekun, Ndigbo must form :Onye Nche”, asap and enact laws in all the states to back it up and arm the members to the teeth.;
- NDIGBO must develop their own Secret Service now;
5.Igbos as a matter of 2020 resolution, should relocate 90 % of their businesses away from the North, 50%away from Yoruba and other lands and Relocate 60% to Igbo land or other safer areas.
- Food , food and food… Igbo research should focus on all those foods that we ate for three years 1966 to 1970.. We must show gratitude to God for sustaining us using those foods like Casaava, Cocoa Yam, Yam, Rats, Rabbits, Snakes, Snails, Mushrooms, Palm wine, Corn, Poultry, Pigs, sheep and goats. Igbo must as a matter of urgency develop good high breeds of Ehi Igbo, and stop eating Fulani Cow meat;
7.Igbos should do a census of all that died during the war, directly from Nigerian Bullets and from the hunger and malnutrition, and build a centre where all the names will be carved in gold colours.
8.30th May 2020 must usher the rehabilitation of the wounded soldiers in Oji River, Orlu, and Umuahia
- Any governor that fails to honour Biafran War heroes should be disgraced and cast out of office with immediate alacrity.
- All the states of Igbo land should abolish the Osu and Umeh Caste System…if we are Jews as we claim and we are indeed, So we must fear God in truth and Spirit. All Igbos fought in that war without any Osu or Umeh demarcation…Nigerian Bullets did not see or respect any Osu or Umeh, hunger did not spare any based on Osu or Umeh.
- The History of the Origin of Ndigbo, how they ruled over Yorubas , how and why they moved from Yoruba land and came to the South East , how our early Kings were disgraced by Britain should become a full 12 Credit Course in all Universities in Igbo land.
- Finally Ndigbo must bend over backwards and learn to cultivate stronger ties with Yorubas Ijaws and Tivs where ever they may be on the face of this earth. There has to be an Annual or Bi-annual celebrations of New Brotherhood without Borders with these nations that Fulanis has enstranged to us. We must fight the Fulani divide-and-rule methods with every fibre in our lives. Long Live Igbo Nation.