Why do you think Orji Uzor Kalu became the first Governor in Igbo land to be jailed? Here is my take on it:
In 1999 Orji Uzor was sworn in as Governor of Abia State. Fulani people killed some Abia citizens in Aba over some minor controversy.
Orji Uzor as a good Igbo son he was at that time, threatened to Kill in retaliation.
Fulanis sent a delegation to placate him, he listened and backed down. It has his first big mistake.Had he stuck to his guns and stood his ground, he would have been more cautious.
Then they decided to make him rich and rich he was, boasting all over the place as the wisest business mogul in town.That was his second mistake.He drew enemies from the South West and Fulanis.
They allowed him put Theodore, in his replacement as Governor …Another mistake the the third one.Because they made sure they convinced Theodore that Orji Uzor was his enemy. Theodore fell for the cheap game because of politics of greed not knowing that Fulanis are masters at Use- and – Dump. He will be the next to go to jail.
Fulanis were following Orji Uzor their main target.., keeping their records and waiting for time. He realised it when EFCC started coming after him, but greed wont let him think.
His fourth mistake was to think that the Fulanis play politics, they simply protect their hold to power ,simple!
He, in order to be pardoned promised to work with them and then was part of the pressure for the release of Nnamdi Kanu..his fifth mistake, because Fulanis are still fighting Igbo man and Biafra but Igbo foolish rich men like Orji Uzor did not realise it.
At this stage fear took over the poor Orji Uzor.
He went to promise to work with them and took a shameful title from them. They gave him a very derogatory title and robed in in shameful but colorful apparels. He became their Emir for Abia. But his refusal to join APC in his Spirit and Body was his sixth sin that filled his cup in the hands of Fulanis.
Let it be known that Fulanis are so wicked that:
- They never forgive! They never forget! Once you make them beg you, they will find ways to reduce you and possibly force you to beg and then they humiliate you.That is what OBJ is fighting using his international exposure.
- They are still fighting the 1966 war and many non Fulani north are with them in the war, but many Igbos don’t realise it.
They ensnare themselves by teaming with Fulanis.
- All those Igbos who issued one type of threat or the other will be brought down by Fulanis when their cups fill up with offences against Fulani hold to power. So you can expect that Rochas, and Adams will face their music should Fulanis have their way in 2023.
- Fulanis can lie to any one just to keep power where ever they go. They are high spiritual fighters and very highly fetish people.Their Cow meats are heavily demonised to pollute and arrest naive men and women of Nigeria.
- Fulanis respect you, if you are consistent and keep them at bay . If your yes is your yes, they admire you yet they will love you to kill you. I mean kill you not humiliate you.
It ought to be clear that Nigerians have huge spiritual problems to deal with as A Full Fulani Master Advocate is now their President.
Igbos ought to know that Fulanis are still fighting that War. Why did you think men like Gowon have accepted to pray for Nigeria without ever opening their mouths to speak against the killings?
Gowon is so afraid of Biafra and is caught up with pleasing the Fulanis.
The success of Biafra will bring shame to Gowon. It will prove Ojukwu right so only the naive Igbo man will pray with Gowon. I think he should be pitied.
Finally let all Igbos know that the only way to please the Fulanis in Nigeria is to bow down and let them urinate into your mouth.
Fulanis think they own Nigeria and the Igbo man is the only man standing on their way today. Any Igbo Man who thinks that his future is safe with Fulanis as owners of Nigeria is a compound fool.
Ndigbo should study the ways of the Fulanis in Africa and their mission in Nigeria and defend their own humanity.
God has placed the Igbo Man above the Fulanis in Nigeria , the devil has fought this devine destiny of the Igbo Man for over 53 years!
Lets be what God wants us to be ..Free worship and serve God in truth and in Spirit.