Coronavirus: See all the 17 people who allegedly came in contact with Abba Kyari
opera.comMar 24, 2020 4:05 PM
Abba Kyari is a Nigerian politician who is currently serving as the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari and he has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 after he returned from Germany.
According to Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), there are 42 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with only one person dead in Nigeria.
These is a possible list of all the politicians and public servants that Abba Kyari came in contact with after returning from Germany.
- President Muhammadu Buhari
- Secretary to the FG, Boss Mustapha
- Vice President Yemi Osibanjo
- Minister of Health, Enahire
- Minister of Power, Saleh Mamman and aides (travelled alongside with Kyari to Germany)
- Nigerian Ambassador to Gernany, Yusuf Tuggar
- MD of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu (met Kyari during the meeting of the Presidential taskforce on coronavirus)
- All members of the Presidential task force on coronavirus including Ministers of Interior, Foreign Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs, Education, Information, State for Health.
- Dr Sani Aliyu, National Coordinator for Coronavirus control
- Governor Yahaya Bello (Kyari attended a burial in Kogi over the weekend)
- Adams Oshiomole (met with Kyari to quash his APC travails)
- All APC Governors
- General Tukur Yusuf Buratai
- IGP Mohammed Idris
- All Service Chiefs
- All Security details of top government personnel
- All Aso Rock Staff.